June 22, 2012

Pen and paper

Normally, when I feel the need to express my thoughts or feelings, I grab my pen and paper and write them down. But since Law school and work are taking up too much of my ink (haha), I've decided to put up this blog. I'm fervently hoping that I can keep this blog, considering the many many blogs I have already made in the past (which are now extinct, btw.).

Anyway, hello, I'm Ella/Natalaine and this is my blog. ;-) I hope I won't end up just ranting on about my umpteen school works, my emotional (and probably mental, too) instability and nonexistent social life. That's actually the least thing I would want to do: to rub in the neck-jerking curves of the roller coaster ride of my life. Though I'm sure a lot of my friends would like to see that other side of me. Oh well, let's just all hope for the best!

PS: I couldn't think of a nice blog name so I ended up with this. The title isn't totally nonsense, though! I used it because aside from being the 3/5 of our big family, I am never any one of the extremes -- I'm not too nice but I'm not too bad, I'm not too crazy but I'm not too normal, I'm not too strong but I'm definitely not too weak, etc. You get my point! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment